With your help
, we are able to provide to artists with a lived experience of homelessness stipends, meals, transportation and excellent cultural programs and platforms for their own art so that they can:
- Engage with highly regarded art historians, curators, filmmakers, actors, writers, musicians and other cultural workers.
- Sharpen their own art, writing and music expertise in workshops with renowned practicing artists
- Present their own art to a broader public through publications, events, exhibitions, and performances.
By supporting these costs, artists with a lived experience of homelessness:
- Develop community, a sense of belonging and social cohesion
- Decrease social isolation
- De-stigmatize homelessness
- Provide channels for talent
- Expand self-reliance
- Create, even more intentionally, their futures
- Secure job or housing (and retain it)
For credit cards and PayPal, please use the link to the right.
To make your donation in" honor of" or in "memory of" someone, please make your donation and send an email to email@example.com
and we will follow up with you directly.
Checks can be made payable to Red Line Service Institute
and send to:
Red Line Service, P.O. Box 408781, 4850 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640.